• Alexis Keiser
    I live in Missouri and am interested in contacting public officials, legislators and the like at every level to begin advocating for medical freedom, especially when it comes to vaccination. I would very much like to find others in Missouri. Would anyone like to start a discussion about vaccine related legislation and other vaccine issues pertinent to the state of Missouri?
  • Agatha David
    I am in Missouri. Have you joined our state group? "Missouri Parents Against Vaccines"
    Within that facebook group a private chat has formed of individuals wanting to become stronger activists, ask to join!
  • Alexis Keiser
    Thank you very much! I recently gave up using fb, however. I do post on LinkedIn. I really do want to become a stronger activist, though!
  • Agatha David
    I am no longer on facebook either I don't like it or trust it. Would you want to start a Missouri page on an alternate social media page like Mewe or whatever other options are out there? I would love for "Stop Mandatory Vaccines" to begin moving over to an alternate social media page as well.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Join Our Vaccine Free Parenting Forum To Build Confidence, Community & Awareness

Join our feature-rich and topic categorized forum to connect with like-minded parents who raise healthy, vaccine free children.