• Erika Wallace
    I recently moved to Yorba Linda, in OC California. I would love to start a group gathering of Mama's who don't vaccinate.
  • william
    Hi Larry, Hi All concerned parents. I live in Western Australia and would love to connect with others who are trying to challenge the Government forced vaccination schedule. Although I am not familiar with all of the current vaccine related issues, I am aware of Lawful remedy to the trampling of Rights as I study Law Privately, (I am not a lawyer). If there are people who are being forced by financial hardship(no jab no pay, no jab no play) into vaccinations against their wishes I may be able to provide strong assistance. Larry if you read this message I would like to outline a little know strategy that is very effective in creating accountability on Government officials (in Australia) to see it meets admin support.
  • Larry Cook - ADMIN
    Hi William- go ahead and post your thoughts under the "Australia" category so other Australians can connect with you as they come into the forum. Thanks for helping!
  • Jessica Conti
    Hi Erika, I'm not in OC, but would be interested in joining a virtual group if you start any via conference calls or meetups or simple Facebook group of mamma's.
  • Jessica Conti
    Great idea, I don't know of any mamma groups like this.
  • Erika Wallace
    Hi Jessica, where are you located? Yes I want to find mama's for get together and play dates. Also maybe for chicken pox parties
  • JoSchu
    Hey all, i am in Ireland but would also love to join such a group
  • BlessedWithLove
    Where is the Australia category? I would love to be involved
  • Larry Cook - ADMIN
    It's under the Stop Mandatory Vaccination category. You can post a new discussion inside that category - Click "start new discussion" and then select that category, and post.
  • BlessedWithLove
    Thank you ☺️
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Join Our Vaccine Free Parenting Forum To Build Confidence, Community & Awareness

Join our feature-rich and topic categorized forum to connect with like-minded parents who raise healthy, vaccine free children.