• Skasch
    Hello,
    Last Friday at work we were all summoned to go to the HR office to get PPD done even though some of us had recently been tested. I said I had BCG vaccine as a baby in my country and that PPD would be positive and I required interferon blood test just the way I did it upon being hired last October (and paid by the company). They said I might need to pay for it myself or couldn’t work there anymore. This isn’t my dream job and wouldn’t mind losing it but don’t want a bad record with the company either, Compass Group. Is it even legal to fire workers for refusing this test? I was off today but just talked to my friend who went and was bullied into having PPD this morning by saying she would be immediately taken off the schedule if she didn't comply. She even offered to pay for her own chest X-ray and they still said no. She said she has heart problems which got worse after procedures and vaccines done in Nov-Dec when she was hired. They didn't care. I am next in line tomorrow when I am scheduled for work. I think I am the only one left. Please some help! This cannot be legal, is it? What can I do? I am in FL if that matters.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Join Our Vaccine Free Parenting Forum To Build Confidence, Community & Awareness

Join our feature-rich and topic categorized forum to connect with like-minded parents who raise healthy, vaccine free children.