• Larry Cook - ADMIN
    Thank you for becoming a member of the Vaccine Free Parenting Forum! As we move forward in time, this post will be updated to reflect the needs of the group.

AVOID HOSTILE COMMENTS
    Do not post hostile, intimidating, degrading, shaming, or otherwise aggressive comments towards other members. Please take a high consciousness approach and either: 1) Be respectful and kind if there is a disagreement, or 2) Just don't comment or respond if there is going to be an escalation of energy.

WE'RE JUST STARTING THIS COMMUNITY
    This forum is launching during mid to late September 2017. It will take a little time to populate with vaccine free parents. Feel free to post a question, or even share resources for those who will be joining later. Thank you, and welcome! Let's help each other and build a community!

Larry Cook
  • Eileen Johanssen
    What is the best way to share this group with people?
  • Larry Cook - ADMIN
    I'll be creating some documents specifically for that in the next couple/few days!
  • Mistral
    Copy and paste the link we received in email to others?
  • Larry Cook - ADMIN
    Yes - you can do that!

This link works as well: www.VaccineFreeParentingForum.com
  • Lucy
    Thank you for making a free membership option. The email I received last night had the options to share the forum on Facebook, Twitter or by email. I shared
  • Larry Cook - ADMIN
    Awesome! And, you're welcome. 8-)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Join Our Vaccine Free Parenting Forum To Build Confidence, Community & Awareness

Join our feature-rich and topic categorized forum to connect with like-minded parents who raise healthy, vaccine free children.